terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2009

♫ JE NE REGRETTE RIEN - Edith Piaf


Non Je Ne Regrette Rien Non, Rien De Rien, Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
Ni Le Bien Qu`on M`a Fait, Ni Le Mal
Tout Ca M`est Bien Egal
Non, Rien De Rien, Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
C`est Paye, Balaye, Oublie, Je Me Fous Du Passe
Avec Mes Souvenirs J`ai Allume Le Feu
Mes Shagrins, Mes Plaisirs,
Je N`ai Plus Besoin D`eux
Balaye Les Amours Avec Leurs Tremolos
Balaye Pour Toujours
Je Reparas A Zero
Non, Rien De Rien, Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
Ni Le Bien Qu`on M`a Fait, Ni Le Mal
Tout Ca M`est Bien Egal
Non, Rien De Rien, Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
Car Ma Vie, Car Me Joies
Aujourd`hui Ca Commence Avec Toi

No, absolutely nothing,
No, I regret nothing.
Whether it's the good it's been done to me...
or the bad, it's all the same to me !

No! absolutely nothing...
No, I regret nothing.
It's been paid back, swept away, forgotten.
I don't give a damn for the past!

With my memories.
I lit the fire
My sorrows, my pleasures.
I have no need of them anymore!

The beloved ones' been swept,
with all their tremolo.
Swept away forever.
I start out again at zero.

No, absolutely nothing,
No, I regret nothing.
Whether it is the good it is been done to me...
or the bad, it's all the same to me !

No, absolutely nothing...
No, I regret nothing,
cause my life, cause my happiness...
today, they get started with you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário