Confit de Canard
Duck confit is a fairly popular dish, and while it's rather time-consuming to prepare (it takes about 3-4 days from start to finish), it's really nice to have some confit in your fridge, that you can just take out, reheat, and shred into a salad or a pie or something. Super yummy. It is made with the leg of the duck.
Maigret de Canard
It is the breast of the duck served rare. For me, déliceux!!! Ai, ai, ai, mon Dieu, it's something I have to go through everytime I am in France.
Carré d'Agneau
Rack of lambs that are supposed to be rare.
Andouillette
Much Attention!!! It is tripe sausage. Mon mari, my husbund looooves it, but he doesn't count because he's crazy about any meat. Hé, alors! I'm definitelly out!!!! You can taste it to know if you're out as me.


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário